Monday 12 May 2008

Reflection on project so far

I feel the project has gone quite well actually. We developed a good idea at the start and we are seeing it through. Pencil animation is being produced at a rate quicker to what we thought. Al has a lot of other commitments but he insures me he is working hard on it. We still have a lot of work left to do. Sony Boy needs to be finished, rigged and textured and then needs to be animated. The products need to be textured and animated too. The pencil animation needs to be cleaned up and re shot. That will take some time. I kinda of panicking now, there is only three weeks left.

I was worried about the animation itself, but I was surprised by it. It looks much better than what I thought it would look. Sure their are some minor tweaks here and there, but overall both Al and I are pleased in how it turned out. If we get this finished, I believe it could stand up as a professional advertisement.

Back to work now.

No comments: