Friday 6 June 2008

ROA Experience

http://www.raveonair.com/

Well, our advert had a good showing at Rave On Air. Even though I didn't see it aired, I was informed that apparently was broad casted no less than six times. I am quite pleased about that. I got some nice comments about it, mostly from the third years, and it was quite nice when spliced together in the class demo reel.

I hope that this success at Rave on Air shows that together, Al and I created an entertaining advert that showcases Sony's history and gets people excited about it's future. I believe it also proves that the advert we created can stand up well to other contemporary adverts.

I am quite proud of what we have accomplished.

P.S. I have a feeling we have to be in on Monday to present to the Product Design Students again. I really hope not.

No comments: